Ah okay, I misspelled the word "Physical.sdl" in my manifest source so the client never got that particular SDL, which makes perfect sense why the game would crash when I try to move physics objects without it. That problem has been resolved. Sorry about that My own stupidity got me there. (And i'll bet the reason the script never got the file sizes was b/c it could never find the files specified. I used ManifestCreator for my final version of the mbam which I made just now. Since I know it needs the files specfied in the manfiest to MAKE the manifest, I hoped that it would give it the sizes. (also helped me find the Physical.sdl misspell!))
The crashing on Win7 is still a problem, however.
Discussions About CyanWorlds.com Engine Client & Plugin
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest