How To Get Last Journey In Cleft

Discussions About CyanWorlds.com Engine Client & Plugin
JWPlatt

How To Get Last Journey In Cleft

Post by JWPlatt »

I think I saw this either in another thread here, or another forum. Let me know if it was here and I'll merge it.

I am able to get the Cleft bucket journey from above rather than from on the ground. I slide toward the bucket from above until I fall and land on a slight ledge above the ground. I turn the avatar to rotate the camera until the Journey comes into view. The hotspot is active. Click and the avatar goes into smart seek, falls down and touches the Journey.

On the way down the tree ladder, the camera does not immediately follow. It wil catch up, but I got a lot of clipping.

Unfortunately, something happened just before or as I touched the book. The Relto hydrant thinks I have the Cleft, but the Cleft book is not on the bookshelf.
Perfect speed is being there.
semplerfi

Re: How To Get Last Journey In Cleft

Post by semplerfi »

There was a thread on LCoA but the forum is not up right now.

I found an active hot spot looking from the side.

Hoikas

Post by Hoikas »

When developing the fix for this bug, I found that standing directly in front of the cloth, placing your cursor on the center of the hand, then jumping would trigger the detector region. Upon turning on physical proxies, I found that at the top of the jump, the avatar's head would just barely enter the detector. Of course then, I realized that the region wasn't being animated, had to step through that process, then figured out that the wrong function was being used on kinematic physicals ;)
JWPlatt

Post by JWPlatt »

Cool. That's a fix for something that's almost a show-stopper and I nominate it for being in the top 10 list.

Any experience on the Cleft book problem?
Hoikas

Post by Hoikas »

That sounds like a bug with the server. It suggests to me that either the SDL got corrupted or the cleft never got added to the ages that you own. It could also be possible that something went wrong in the bookshelf python, which I have seen before, but that seems somewhat unlikely.
JWPlatt

Post by JWPlatt »

I wasn't paying close attention, so I am not sure whether I fell through the floor and panic linked, or touched the page, or both, or got a good link to Relto. I'm going to try it again on another avatar.
Hoikas

Post by Hoikas »

I just got reminded that you don't get the cleft book until after you finish the Prime journey.
JWPlatt

Post by JWPlatt »

D'oh! User problem.

(It's been a while since I've played through).

Return to “CyanWorlds.com Engine - Client & Plugin”