Kick command proposal

Discussions About CyanWorlds.com Engine Client & Plugin
semplerfi

Re: Kick command proposal

Post by semplerfi »

Sorry I am not a code writer like yourself so this 'very simple' is beyond me and most the rest of us non-code writers.

I was thinking farther forward for when there might be a packaged shard setup (I was thinking like old UU setup & the addition of Admin Ki) with simple on/off options to suit the flavors of operators.
Deledrius

Post by Deledrius »

semplerfi wrote:Sorry I am not a code writer like yourself so this 'very simple' is beyond me and most the rest of us non-code writers.
I was assuming anyone capable of running a shard, who would be choosing to pull the code down to set it up, would know how to revert a single commit. No coding required.
semplerfi wrote:I was thinking farther forward for when there might be a packaged shard setup (I was thinking like old UU setup & the addition of Admin Ki) with simple on/off options to suit the flavors of operators.
That would be ideal, but such a system is far outside of the scope for this feature. That's a whole new feature entirely (and a useful one to have, too)! :D
Lyrositor

Post by Lyrositor »

semplerfi wrote:I was thinking farther forward for when there might be a packaged shard setup (I was thinking like old UU setup & the addition of Admin Ki) with simple on/off options to suit the flavors of operators.
If I ever feel confident enough, I might try creating a PHP interface to Wondruss (assuming Wondruss does become the standard server software eventually) to configure things such as these. Of course, we'd also need mingw building capabilities for that, which is still pretty far-off right now. :|
Lyrositor
Explorer #16601888
To D'ni, or not to D'ni. There is no question.

Return to “CyanWorlds.com Engine - Client & Plugin”