I think we can do better though, and since we were updating dependencies at the same time as our compiler bump to VS2013, I've made some changes to help streamline the process:
- There's now a user-friendly landing page for the project at http://h-uru.github.io/Plasma/
- There's now a top-level script in the repository that will fetch the devlibs bundle from GoW and run CMake for you.
- I've updated the GoW wiki page to have basic and advanced sections. There's still too much stuff on there, but I don't think any of it can be removed.
If you have suggestions to improve any of the above, please email me (I don't check PMs regularly on any forums anymore).
Our next priorities for the project are investigating some form of CI, integrating unit tests, fixing issues pointed out by Coverity static analysis, and working down our Roadmap.