KI Asset Bugfixes

Discussions About CyanWorlds.com Engine Client & Plugin
Hoikas

KI Asset Bugfixes

Post by Hoikas »

On the Gehn Shard, we've been making liberal use of the FCAL provided to many of us for the KI and other assets. I prepared some fixes for a few minor issues in the KI max file, such as the text x-raying in the Big KI and the imager static plane that was broken sometime during MOUL. The updated assets can be found on github here. At some point in the future, I hope to correct the issue with the text fields not being placed in exactly the same place, causing them to wiggle around when mousing over them.
Hoikas

Re: KI Asset Bugfixes

Post by Hoikas »

Bump. Should be pulled for inclusion into Minkata.
Mac_Fife

Post by Mac_Fife »

Bump noted. Fair chance it would have been overlooked otherwise.
Mac_Fife
OpenUru.org wiki wrangler
Hoikas

Post by Hoikas »

:) - I'm trying to call some attention to stuff that has been hanging around awhile. I know it's easy to forget stuff, especially when R/L happens
Hoikas

Post by Hoikas »

I have just pushed a fix to these KI sources for an issue that causes an unpleasant black texture to be visible on the lower left and right of the screen in ultrawide resolutions (in this case, 3840x1600). The issue can be seen here. The calibration and URU Live Intro Cave screens all appear fine.
Hoikas

Post by Hoikas »

It has been 1,345 calendar days since this thread was created. Since that time, no visible movement has occurred with regard to these asset fixes. In the OpenURU discord, I was informed that the reason nothing has happened is because reminders have not been given and cheerleading has not happened. This is a reminder sentence. This sentence indicates an amount of cheerleading. Thanks for your attention.
rarified

Post by rarified »

Attention has been given to your gentle reminders.

These outstanding updates will have to wait until I finish the full automated pipeline to Cyan (I'm very close now that I have a little more time).

Then I can clear out the updates that have been waiting on Minkata since the last "official" build more than :oops: years ago.

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
Hoikas

Post by Hoikas »

rarified wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:58 pmfull automated pipeline to Cyan
Just so I'm on the same page, this is a zip/json bundle as documented on the Intangible forum? I have been planning to add support for this format to Korman.
rarified

Post by rarified »

Hoikas wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:13 pm Just so I'm on the same page, this is a zip/json bundle as documented on the Intangible forum? I have been planning to add support for this format to Korman.
Yes, although I want to have the build system bundle any new artifact — content, code, or script into a single bundle. As well as construct a minimum delta bundle from existing MOULa, as per Chogon’s preferences.

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
Hoikas

Post by Hoikas »

Sounds like a good plan to me. My thoughts for Korman was to enable easy deployment to the intangible micro instance. If you're using the same format and are able to accept it inbound for Minkata would make that even better...

Return to “CyanWorlds.com Engine - Client & Plugin”