Repository. Mercurial still good?

Discussions About MOSS (Myst Online Server Software)

Moderators: a'moaca', rarified

rarified

Re: Repository. Mercurial still good?

Post by rarified »

It's an understandable observation, whether you label it harsh or not. Things are not as they could, and perhaps should be.

_R
One of the OpenUru toolsmiths... a bookbinder.
ajmas

Post by ajmas »

Do you have roadmap or wish list of things that you'd want to see done? Maybe with the notion of being able to delegate tasks that you don' have time to do yourself?
rarified

Post by rarified »

ajmas wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:17 pm Do you have roadmap or wish list of things that you'd want to see done? Maybe with the notion of being able to delegate tasks that you don' have time to do yourself?
Many times something similar to this has been asked, usually in terms of asking for a "job description", which I didn't feel I could adequately articulate.

However, I did put together a small hierarchy organizing OU/Foundry projects into top-level categories, and where available, which projects are members of those categories.

If you see areas under "Foundry" categories that might interest you, I can flesh out more details. Likewise, if you find things you see that I do that are not on this list, let me know to add them as well.

_R
Doobes

Post by Doobes »

*sees what's under the "Fan Content" portion*

Interesting. Were Whil's and Nye's Ages added to this list recently or is that from awhile back?
KI Numbers: Doobes - 6302
rarified

Post by rarified »

Doobes wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:28 pm *sees what's under the "Fan Content" portion*

Interesting. Were Whil's and Nye's Ages added to this list recently or is that from awhile back?
They've been in the issue tracker for a long long time, without any activity for years.

_R

Return to “MOSS”