"No AllAgeGlobalSDLNodes folder found in DB!"

Discussions About MOSS (Myst Online Server Software)

Moderators: a'moaca', rarified

gerda

"No AllAgeGlobalSDLNodes folder found in DB!"

Post by gerda »

Hello!
I tried to set-up my own MOSS Shard, and everything went well so far, but now global_sdl_manager decided to be stupid and doesn't work..
I imported the sql file, and it didnt give me any errors, so i guess it all went well there, yet the manager always says "No AllAgeGlobalSDLNodes folder found in DB!". I ran it with the following command: ./global_sdl_manager -U moss game/SDL < set_to_moul.txt
The un-encrypted SDLs are in game/SDL, and set_to_moul.txt is also there. I'm running Debian 6.0 and PostgreSQL 8.4
cjkelly1

Re: "No AllAgeGlobalSDLNodes folder found in DB!"

Post by cjkelly1 »

This happens when the vault is uninitialized (fresh DB install). The vault is initialized by the MOSS binaries when they start up, if they detect that the vault is fresh. You can either run the MOSS servers (after making sure your config files are correct), or you can execute the initvault() function from SQL, which is what the MOSS binaries run.
gerda

Post by gerda »

aah, thanks! This fixed it! :)
But now i have the next problem, this time it's the client..Whenever i start it up and try to login (with Local Data, since it doesnt even get over the updating process..), it just sends stuff that the Server apparently doesnt understand:

1316525599.807355 INFO gatekeeper.4db521cf:51106: Client version: 902 Release: 1 UUID: ea489821-6c35-4bd0-9dae-bb17c585e680
1316525600.256811 NET gatekeeper.4db521cf:51106: Unrecognized gatekeeper message
Buffer contents:
78 53 dc e3 9b c6 9a xS.....

Im using a self-compiled CWE CLient, built from the GoW source
Hoikas

Post by Hoikas »

Did you change the keys in your server.ini files to the ones used by MOSS? MercAngel made a tool for that that you can find: viewtopic.php?f=94&t=578
gerda

Post by gerda »

Okay, i fixed the issue now. i had to remake the Keys using those commands:

./make_cyan_dh -f -s auth_key.der -C pnNbAuthKey.hpp -g 41
./make_cyan_dh -f -s game_key.der -C pnNbGameKey.hpp -g 73
./make_cyan_dh -f -s gatekeeper_key.der -C pnNbGateKeeperKey.hpp -g 4

Now it connects just fine
gerda

Post by gerda »

Okay, the Server runs so far, but there seems to be one more problem. The server apparently doesnt have rights to create the log and state folders.. I tried serveral times to change the permissions to give it rights to write, but that didn't work..

Return to “MOSS”