Annabelle's Testing Marker Quests

Discussions about the OpenUru.org Minkata test shard

Moderator: rarified

Annabelle

Annabelle's Testing Marker Quests

Post by Annabelle »

Hi everyone!

I will post my announcements of Testing Marker Quests here. Feel free to comment or even announce your own stuff here.

Currently my quests are:

"Run & Grab" - 60 markers - made by Annabelle

Easy level quest that will make you visit every ages.

"Jump & Climb" - 80 markers - made by Annabelle

This quest is nearly as easy as the previous one. You'll have to do some "easy" skydiving to grab some markers nothing really hard.

"25 markers for a busy day in Relto" - 29 markers EDIT- made by Annabelle-Sophie[/b]

This quest is for the Skydivers/Voltigeurs has it exploits double jumps a lot. You will learn how to reach almost everything in your Relto even without combo no more. Some markers have to be grabbed and there are no instructions on how to do. This is really a niche quest.

"Underneath Kadish Forest" - 73 markers - made by Annabelle

This is a nice quest & EASY. Really awesome too! You will be able to visit the entire underfloor below the main forest in Kadish. Don't chill at the technique of build 1.912 to reach it. With new physics, this is way much easier. You just need walk-jumps and run-jumps. Anyone can take on this quest.

-----

I'm reworking on "Hard Stuff" because some markers are now impossible. It's a long process because even for me this is hard. Well-named quest lol!

I'm working on another quest also. More infos to come when it will be ready.
Last edited by Annabelle on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Annabelle-Sophie KI 4247 & Annabelle KI 5152 both members of DRC (2) :) & the lovable Grr KI 106414 sole member of Grr's Hood
Christian Walther

Re: Annabelle's Testing Marker Quests

Post by Christian Walther »

I don’t have much time to play marker games these days, but just in case I do, I’d love to try these. In particular the “Jump & Climb”, “25 markers for a busy day in Relto”, and “Underneath Kadish Forest”. Could you send them to Christian Walther, KI 3032?
Annabelle

Post by Annabelle »

Sure I'll do that on next login :) Thx for the interest
Annabelle-Sophie KI 4247 & Annabelle KI 5152 both members of DRC (2) :) & the lovable Grr KI 106414 sole member of Grr's Hood
sut

Post by sut »

Ditto for me 14692 send any you think of, or have, I am up for a challenge
Annabelle

Post by Annabelle »

sut wrote:Ditto for me 14692 send any you think of, or have, I am up for a challenge
For now, I'm sending automatically my quests whether you want them or not to 5 guys:

Christine
Koltch
Mirphak
Mouski
sut <---- ;) So you should have all of them as soon as they are ready
Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

Hi, Annabelle, the "Underneath Kadish Forest" quest sounds intriguing, especially since it's EASY!! :D Please can you send it to Treehugger Ki 24945. Many thanks.

(Treehugger in Minkata)
Annabelle

Post by Annabelle »

Great!!!

I'm loggin in I will see that everyone's wishes are fullfilled.

EDIT: Sorry Treehugger... Your KI number doesn't seem to be right. I tried to enter 24495 instead but got Sheila'R so I wasn't sure if she was you so I didn't send her quest. Please give me the right number and I'll send the quest

thanks
Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

sorry - 24945 :oops:

(Treehugger in Minkata)
Annabelle

Post by Annabelle »

Your last post
Treehugger wrote:sorry - 24945 :oops:
The one before
Treehugger wrote:Please can you send it to Treehugger Ki 24945 . Many thanks.
There's something odd with your account my dear ;)

I tried like 10 times to enter you as a buddy prior to sending you quest. Your name doesn't get in my buddies' list. Therefore I cannot send you my quest. What I told you is that I tried different combinations of numbers thinking it was the wrong number. You, having wrote 2 posts in a row with the same exact numbers make the whole thing a different issue. Can someone see if they can buddy Treehugger because I can't (at least with Annabelle-Sophie)? I will try with Annabelle to see if I can.

EDIT: I definitely cannot buddy you sorry :? :(
Treehugger

Post by Treehugger »

Thanks for trying so hard! Let's try one of the other avvies then. There's Syringa, 00081071; or Ilex, 00112738? Or Quercus,0014733, or Salix 00106700. Maybe Treehugger doesn't find it easy to make friends :lol: !

(Treehugger in Minkata)

Return to “OpenUru.org Minkata Test Shard”